Got Questions? Ask Us, Text Us, Chat with Us
Are you finally working on that paper or research project for your class? Having trouble finding a scholarly article, book, or film? Unsure which database to use or how to find the full text of an article? Just ask a librarian!
During the final weeks of classes and up through finals, librarians are here to help. There’s lots of ways to ask us questions:
- Ask us in person: Reference Librarians are available Monday-Thursday 10am to 6pm, Friday 10am to 4pm, and Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 5pm during Finals (weekends of Dec. 8th and Dec. 15th).
- Or, schedule an individual appointment by emailing a subject librarian.
- Text us: Text your question to 914-873-1711 and a librarian will respond within 10 minutes during regular service hours.
- Chat with us: Use our 24 hour, 7 days a week IM service, Ask Us 24/7 to chat with a librarian. Librarians from Purchase College as well as other university libraries nationwide staff Ask Us 24/7.
- Email us: You can email your question to email@example.com.
- Try our FAQs: Browse our Library FAQs f0r helpful research tips and frequently asked questions about library services.