Got Questions? Librarians Have Answers.
Midterms got you down? Unsure how to start your research paper? Librarians are here to answer your questions via Chat, Text, Phone, Email, and of course in person.
- Ask us face-to-face: Reference Librarians are available at the reference desk Monday-Thursday 10am to 6pm and Friday 10am to 4pm. You can also schedule an individual appointment by emailing your subject librarian.
- Text us: Text your question to 914-873-1711 and a librarian will respond within 10 minutes during regular service hours.
- Chat with us: Use our 24 hour, 7 days a week IM service, Ask Us 24/7 to chat with a librarian. Librarians from Purchase College as well as other university libraries nationwide staff Ask Us 24/7.
- Email us: You can email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try our FAQs: Browse our Library FAQs f0r helpful research tips and frequently asked questions about library services.