Got Midterms Questions? Ask Us, Text Us, Chat with Us
Midterm research getting you down? Just ask your friendly neighborhood librarian!
During midterms, librarians are here to help answer all your questions about the research process and citation. There’s lots of ways to ask us questions:
- Ask us in person: Reference Librarians are available Monday-Thursday 10am to 7pm and Friday 10am to 4pm. Just drop by and say hi! (Note, we are available “on call” during spring break).
- Meet with us: Schedule an individual appointment by emailing your subject librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assign you the right librarian.
- Text us: Text your question to 914-873-1711 and a Purchase librarian or circulation supervisor will respond within 10 minutes during regular service hours.
- Chat with us: Use our Ask Us 24/7 IM service to chat with a librarian. Librarians from Purchase College as well as other university libraries nationwide staff Ask Us 24/7.
- Try our FAQs: Browse our Library FAQs f0r helpful research tips and frequently asked questions about library services.