24/5 Hours Starts April 27! Library open 12pm Sun. 4/27 thru 12am Fri. 5/2
Starting April 27th, the Library will be open 24/5 through the rest of the semester. During the 24/5 period, the Library will be open continuously 5 days a week (from Sunday at noon until Friday at midnight), closing at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
24/5 Hours Begin Sunday April 27:
|Sunday, April 27 — we will open at 12:00pm (noon) and stay open until 12:00am (midnight) Friday, May 2.||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday, May 3||11:00am – 12:00am|
|Sunday, May 4 — we will open at 12:00pm (noon) and stay open until 12:00am (midnight) Friday, May 9.||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday, May 10||11:00am – 12:00am|
|Sunday, May 11 — we will open at 12:00pm (noon) and stay open until 11:00pm on Tuesday, May 13.||Open 24 hours|
Services & Events
- Ask Us 24/7 Chat is available around-the-clock. To get help from a librarian see: http://purchase.libguides.com/askus
- Text Us will maintain the same hours as the regular semester, ending at 10pm on weeknights. See Text Us hours.
- Group Study Rooms (Rooms 2001A and 2001B on the 2nd floor) can be reserved through Roombook. For instructions see http://tinyurl.com/reservestudy
- Finals Countdown: The Library is holding relaxing study-break events the week before finals (April 28th- May 6th), including: button-making, board games, tea time, bring-your-own-knitting, and other activities. Look out for an upcoming email with more details!
- Respect Your Purchase! We ask for your help keeping the Library clean and respecting the Silent and Quiet Study Zones during the 24/5 finals period. Please refrain from holding conversations, group meetings, etc. in the Silent and Quiet areas and hallways outside of classrooms. Group work should take place in Group Study zones only. Help us make the Library a calm and relaxing study space for everyone!
- Remember to carry your MORE Card with you at all times if you come to the library overnight.
- Commuters, please be advised there is no overnight parking in Lot W1 from 2:00am to 6:00am.
- Please review the Library’s Policies on guests, food & drink, noise, and cell phones.