Sr. Project/Capstone Submission Tips & Reminders
Congratulations Seniors and Graduating Masters Students! If you are submitting a Senior Thesis, Capstone, or Masters thesis this year, please keep in mind the following guidelines and deadlines.
The deadline for project submission, as set by the Office of the Registrar, is May 16 2014.
Projects containing audio/video must be handed in to the Library Reference desk by Thursday, May 15 at 4:30pm, as the Library will be closed for Commencement on Friday, May 16.
- If you plan to participate in the 20th Annual Senior Project Procession on Tuesday, May 13 at 4pm, be sure to plan ahead and bring proof of your final senior project submission and both faculty reader approvals by:
- logging in to Moodle,
- navigating to your Student Project workspace
- printing the entire page directly from your browser (File > Print)
Note: Please do NOT print out your entire senior project, just the page in Moodle showing your name, submission, and faculty reader approvals.
- Written projects must be submitted electronically as a PDF via your Moodle Student Project Space. For instructions on setting up your space, adding your 1st and 2nd readers (aka faculty sponsors/advisers), entering the title & project information, and submittingthe final project, please refer to the Student Projects Guide: http://purchase.libguides.com/studentprojects
- For students whose projects include an audio component, please save your audio as MP3 file(s) to a CD. For students whose projects include a video component, please save your video as an MP4 file to a DVD. Make sure your CD/DVD is clearly labeled with your:
- first and last name
- board of study
- graduation semester and year
Once your first and second readers have signed off on your project in the Student Project space on Moodle, please hand in your CD/DVD to the Library Reference or Circulation Desk. You will be provided with a receipt confirming the submission of your CD/DVD to the Library.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.