Got Questions? Now’s a great time to Ask Us!
Feeling overwhelmed as you head into the last stretch of the semester? Just ask your friendly neighborhood librarian! Librarians are here to help answer all your questions about the research process and citation. And with “crunch time” coming up between Thanksgiving and Finals, there’s never been a better time to get help with your research project!
There’s lots of ways to ask us questions:
- Ask us in person: Reference Librarians are available Monday-Thursday 10am to 7pm, Friday 10am to 4pm, Saturdays and Sundays during finals, 3pm to 7pm. Just drop on by!
- Meet with us: Schedule an individual appointment by emailing your subject librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assign you the right librarian.
- Text us: Text your question to 914-873-1711 and a Purchase librarian or circulation supervisor will respond within 10 minutes during regular service hours.
- Chat with us: Use our Ask Us 24/7 IM service to chat with a librarian. Librarians from Purchase College as well as other university libraries nationwide staff Ask Us 24/7. You can even use Ask Us 24/7 when the library is closed over Thanksgiving Break!
- Try our FAQs: Browse our Library FAQs for helpful research tips and frequently asked questions about library services.
- Questions about Senior Projects/Capstones/Masters Theses? This Student Projects Guide has all the answers to your formatting & submission queries!
During the finals period, not only is the Library open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, but reference librarians are here on weekends too. Librarians will be available additional hours at the reference desk on Saturday and Sunday, December 6th, 7th, 13th, and 14th from 3pm to 7pm.