Library Closed Dec. 20th – Jan. 4th for Winter Break.
We will be open 24 hours a day until Friday, December 19th when we close at 10:00pm. The Library will be closed over the holiday break from Saturday, December 20th to Sunday, January 4th. We will reopen on Monday, January 5th. See the library hours page for holiday and intercession hours of operation.
Although the building will be closed, you can still use the following library services during the break:
- Return all library materials (including ILL items, books, DVDs, and CDs) via the book drop in the library foyer.
- Renew Purchase College library materials online by logging on to your library account: http://purchase.libguides.com/renew. Remember to renew before it’s due!
- Renew an interlibrary loan (ILL) item online by logging on to ILLiad and clicking View/Renew Checked Out Items: https://purchase.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html
- Need help? Search our Library FAQs to see if we’ve already answered your question.
- Need more help? Use Ask Us 24/7 to chat with a librarian at one of our partner institutions. Note: our partner librarians cannot answer localized questions about your personal account, fines, registration holds, reserves requests, etc.; however, they can help you find articles, search the catalog, cite your sources,navigate our website, etc.
During our closure, Text Us will not be available. We encourage you to email email@example.com with your questions.