New databases and electronic resources!
We like to keep our content fresh, whether on the shelf or online! Check out the following new databases and e-resources from the Library and TLTC. Enhance your online or hybrid classes! Enhance your research!
- The TLTC has added Blackboard Collaborate to Moodle. This web-conferencing software allows instructors to conduct hybrid or online classes over video conferencing and has many other potential uses.
- The Library has subscribed to additional databases and e-resources for the 2015-2016 academic year, including:
- American Film Institute Catalog
- Arts & Humanities Full Text
- FIAF International Index to Film Periodicals Plus
- Film Index International
- International Index to Music Periodicals Full Text
- International Index to Performing Arts Full Text (IIPA)
These and more can be found on the Databases by Title page on the Library website. Also see a list of databases on trial!